• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What’s everyone driving these days ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think this thread is eliciting the answers OP expected.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
      One of my biggest regrets is selling my '68 VW Campervan - had so so much fun in that thing
      One reason why I don't think I'll sell the T5, I don't want to regret selling it a few years later. It's a good daily driver too so unless the dirty diesel is banned I'll be holding on to it

The price of splitties and bays has gone through the roof Even the brick's values have gone up! I guess that's staycations for ya
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I thought everyone was driving a Tesla these days?

I don't have a car as I 100% work from home. My wife has a "classic car", a 2003 Ford Focus 2.0 ST
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Off topic but...
          I hate duel mass flywheels, it's like wearing a condom surrounded by a sponge.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Off topic but...
            I hate duel mass flywheels, it's like wearing a condom surrounded by a sponge.
            Yeah, too much in-fighting.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Actually still driving the BMW F80 but only done 8000km this year. Was looking at the G80 to replace it but it is one ugly ****er...

I suppose its like dogs they start looking like their owners!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                What am I driving? Mainly the wife crazy these days!
                She was crazy when she married you...

But yes, ditto.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Old Mondeo here I haven't finished this house so need a driveable skip.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Old Mondeo here I haven't finished this house so need a driveable skip.
                    I bought a cheap 7 seater people carrier when I was renovating some houses. Perfect mobile skip!
                    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                      I thought everyone was driving a Tesla these days?

I don't have a car as I 100% work from home. My wife has a "classic car", a 2003 Ford Focus 2.0 ST
                      Electric cars look very appealing for city driving. Apart from the monthly lease you don't have to shell out any money for petrol.
                      I plan to replace one of my cars with electric next time.

Comment

Working...
                      X