• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What’s everyone driving these days ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Not in the saloon version.

Though the boot still takes two or three bodies at a pinch.
    Hope that's not human...
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I couldn't possible comment.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Not in the saloon version.

Though the boot still takes two or three bodies at a pinch.
        be true but the estate is the definitive version.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          be true but the estate is the definitive version.

I had a chipped T5R estate. 0-80 in eight seconds, three big blokes and a fridge freezer on board...smile
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

'06 honda accord, bought it for £950 from a turk that would only take cash for it.
            Needed something when I moved out of the house to take garden waste and furniture to the recycling centre. Though I would have to spend about the same to rent a van so... bought a car.

Battery drains after a while but have a booster, MOT was a bit difficult to pass but apart from that I am struggling to find reasons to get rid of it. It does what it says on the box. Economical and surprisingly I enjoy driving it.

I had a bmw 3 series before this and the things that were starting to go wrong for a car in warranty started to worry me. Shortly after the manufacturer warranty expired I got rid of it.
            I would not touch one nowadays, maybe a lexus in the future but with the current contracting climate it will be a very distant future. PCP is not my style also...

Comment

I had a T5R too, back in the day.
              Got my drums, the PA, the Bass back line and the Bass player in.
              always first to the gig, and first to the after gig bash, even though we left last.
              feckin' brilliant car.
              I loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                I had a T5R too, back in the day.
                Got my drums, the PA, the Bass back line and the Bass player in.
                always first to the gig, and first to the after gig bash, even though we left last.
                feckin' brilliant car.
                I loved it.
                All you need is to find someone to play them.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Aye, work, weather and lockdown meant it took longer than I’d hoped but all done now.
                  It always does - congrats! Was it the full PPL in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                    It always does - congrats! Was it the full PPL in the end?
                    Yup. Will do IRR when everything settles down. Can’t see getting any airtime without it.

Comment

This thread is a far cry from good old Contractor Lifestyle threads...

Comment

Working...
                      X