• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What’s everyone driving these days ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    This thread is a far cry from good old Contractor Lifestyle threads...
    Odds are if you’ve got a flashy car you’ve got it on credit, those with money don’t need to flaunt it
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

This thread is a far cry from good old Contractor Lifestyle threads...
      exactly, I was expecting replies like ferrari, lambo, maserati ,porsche

Comment

I've wanted an Aston Martin for yonks but just can't bring myself to part with the zed or the cash. I also have a hankering for the Maserati gran tourismo but was disappointed to see they technically had back seats.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Odds are if you’ve got a flashy car you’ve got it on credit, those with money don’t need to flaunt it
          What's "on credit"?

Is it when you run out of £ 50 notes but they trust your word to pay next day (plus tip)?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I've wanted an Aston Martin for yonks but just can't bring myself to part with the zed or the cash. I also have a hankering for the Maserati gran tourismo but was disappointed to see they technically had back seats.
            The Z is a classic and worth keeping.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

64 Plate golf
              67 Plate Kia Sportage (need to sort a replacement)
              Former IPSE member
              My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
                64 Plate golf
                67 Plate Kia Sportage (need to sort a replacement)
                And you are selling airplanes and hotels?

Comment

And you are selling airplanes and hotels?
                  So...
                  In all seriousness. When you do not have luxury of using a standard 2 or 3 pedals for driving and everything that goes with it come and talk to me about accessing the car comfortably, sitting comfortably in a car comfortably and then driving say 300 miles comfortably.
                  Former IPSE member
                  My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
                    So...
                    In all seriousness. When you do not have luxury of using a standard 2 or 3 pedals for driving and everything that goes with it come and talk to me about accessing the car comfortably, sitting comfortably in a car comfortably and then driving say 300 miles comfortably.
                    I'd personally prefer not to have to drive 300 miles, especially these days!

Comment

I'd personally prefer not to have to drive 300 miles, especially these days!
                      So you can still use traditional pedals to drive then?
                      Former IPSE member
                      My Website

Comment

Working...
                      X