• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What’s everyone driving these days ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Particularly when it’s sitting in one of the overtaking lanes on a motorway.
    Unless it's a taxi on the German autobahn...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      57 plate Lexus RX

50k worth of kit for about 8 grand. As much as I miss my Cayman, a used Porsche still needs expensive new Porsche parts to look after it properly. Saves having a practical car as well.
      Excellent value for money car. Very hard to beat,

It will end it's days in Phnom Penh

Comment

2009 Scirocco.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          2009 Scirocco.
          I have only ever seen one of these in the flesh and that was parked outside Showing results for Bahndamm Düsseldorf. Was this you?

Comment

2009 Scirocco.

That's the one that looks like an Alfa Brera drawn by someone who only does straight lines?

It's based on a nice car.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
              I have only ever seen one of these in the flesh and that was parked outside Showing results for Bahndamm Düsseldorf. Was this you?
              Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                That's the one that looks like an Alfa Brera drawn by someone who only does straight lines?

It's based on a nice car.
                It's fun to drive and reliable.

Comment

It's fun to drive and reliable.
                  Italian car?

Comment

Our wheels is a super-exciting VW Golf Estate. Even pre-Covid we both work at home so it's just a car.

That said, the adaptive cruise control is wonderful - not many manufacturers offer it IIRC.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Our wheels is a super-exciting VW Golf Estate. Even pre-Covid we both work at home so it's just a car.

That said, the adaptive cruise control is wonderful - not many manufacturers offer it IIRC.

It's widely available but shockingly expensive, normally bundled into driver assistance packs.

I first had it on my W220 nearly 2 decades ago. The current systems are in a different league though.

Comment

Working...
                      X