• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What’s everyone driving these days ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember one poster on here asked for help to program cruise control in car of some make that I can’t remember - safest option not to drive any car with in

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I remember one poster on here asked for help to program cruise control in car of some make that I can’t remember - safest option not to drive any car with in
      Suity.

Comment

I can't remember. I've actually ran more miles than I've driven since the middle of March.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Italian car?
          The Scirocco - kind of the point I was making.

Probably in the market for a leccy car next year.

Comment

2005 Reg Toyota Corolla, 120k miles. Have driven it less in the last few years and just waiting for it to break down so I can justify a new car.

When I had to commute in the previous contract, I drove a 2001 reg Yaris, it was solid, a joy to ride, good fuel economy and no hassle to park.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              2005 Reg Toyota Corolla, 120k miles. Have driven it less in the last few years and just waiting for it to break down so I can justify a new car.
              It won't. You will never drive a new car.

Comment

A 24 year old mazda bongo that we use for camping and all sorts. Got shot of the A6 and bought the Bongo on a whim last year before going perm - it's ace!

(And a little Fiesta)
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                  It won't. You will never drive a new car.
                  My 1997 Corolla died.

Sommat went wrong with the ignition & I couldn't be arsed to fix it.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    57 plate Lexus RX

50k worth of kit for about 8 grand. As much as I miss my Cayman, a used Porsche still needs expensive new Porsche parts to look after it properly. Saves having a practical car as well.
                    You can buy my cayman S. Just had two new tyres and all disks/pads around 4 months ago. I've done 50 miles on them and it's sorned at the moment. The prices are even more ridiculous when you can't use the car after paying for them so it's up for sale.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

17 plate E class 350 D

Comment

Working...
                      X