• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What dis everyone drive in the good all days??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caffeine man View Post
    Good one, Playstation would probably be on my dream customer list. In 20 years of contracting, I have never been anywhere, where I like their products.

Oh bit of a pity. Guinness, Texaco and M&S were good end customers.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by caffeine man View Post
      Good one, Playstation would probably be on my dream customer list. In 20 years of contracting, I have never been anywhere, where I like their products.
      I used to work at the Porsche test and development center where they have their test track and test their prototypes and competitors cars so saw some cool stuff there but never got to actually 'touch' anything. Possibly because I used to turn up in an AMG (which is actually based not far from there)
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Oh bit of a pity. Guinness, Texaco and M&S were good end customers.
        Cemex (formerly Ready Mix Concrete) weren't of much use to me while I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Cemex (formerly Ready Mix Concrete) weren't of much use to me while I was there.
          I always buy my hubbies' boots from them.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            I always buy my hubbies' boots from them.

so your claims of him always being rock hard are based in fact?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X