• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official US 2020 Elections thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting tighter in Penn...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Getting tighter in Penn...
      BBC shows Mich as Biden's

No way back for Trump unless he cheats?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

You can still get 1/9 on Biden. Easy money...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Classic liberal mistake of underestimating how many angry idiots there are.
          Classic mistake of not understanding America to think most Trump supporters are angry idiots. In my experience they are not. I do not understand how they justify their position but, that one cannot comprehend how someone can vote/belief in X without being a cretin sometimes implies a lack of comprehension on one's own part rather than a flaw in the other person.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Classic mistake of not understanding America to think most Trump supporters are angry idiots. In my experience they are not. I do not understand how they justify their position but, that one cannot comprehend how someone can vote/belief in X without being a cretin sometimes implies a lack of comprehension on one's own part rather than a flaw in the other person.
            Classic comprehension error of thinking I said that most Trump supporters are angry idiots. I thought someone would snap at that bait.

Comment

Classic comprehension error of thinking I said that most Trump supporters are angry idiots. I thought someone would snap at that bait.
              Not all of those idiots are angry

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Not all of those idiots are angry
                Not all angry people are idiots. But there are a significant number of angry idiots who support Trump.

Comment

Not all angry people are idiots. But there are a significant number of angry idiots who support Trump.
                  They are about to get even more

Comment

For months, Trump has railed about mail in ballots being voter fraud even though his family and close associates used them. Now we're seeing that mail in ballots in Arizona are good but mail in ballots in Michigan are bad. It astounds me that people can actually believe in anything he says...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      For months, Trump has railed about mail in ballots being voter fraud even though his family and close associates used them. Now we're seeing that mail in ballots in Arizona are good but mail in ballots in Michigan are bad. It astounds me that people can actually believe in anything he says...
                      Have you never read one of Minnie's rants on here?
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X