The Official US 2020 Elections thread The Official US 2020 Elections thread - Page 22
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Posts 211 to 220 of 321
  1. #211

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    58,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Fox have been calling it for days. They've consistently had the highest projected electoral votes for Biden. I think they're trolling their customer base.
    They’ll fo better business under Biden just like arm dealers sell more guns when Dems in charge

  2. #212

    My post count is Majestic

    SueEllen is always on top

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    32,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Fox have been calling it for days. They've consistently had the highest projected electoral votes for Biden. I think they're trolling their customer base.
    I had to check the Fox News site to confirm that Biden won after hearing that Trump was dumped by the Murdoch Press...
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  3. #213

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    58,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    I had to check the Fox News site to confirm that Biden won after hearing that Trump was dumped by the Murdoch Press...
    Toxic asset - they had a nice run, but Murdoch got no time for LOSERS!

  4. #214

    My post count is Majestic

    SueEllen is always on top

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    32,012

    Default

    Nigel Farage loses £10k
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  5. #215

    Banned

    BR14 is always on top


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    12,052

    Default

    like a broken record

  6. #216

    More fingers than teeth

    ladymuck has reached the peak. Play again?

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    like a broken record
    I fear not quite broken enough

  7. #217

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    28,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Toxic asset - they had a nice run, but Murdoch got no time for LOSERS!
    He did get the highest popular vote of any LOSER in American history.

  8. #218

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    58,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    He did get the highest popular vote of any LOSER in American history.
    Still an achievement tho, no? I mean, being the biggest LOSER in the history of this planet.

  9. #219

    Godlike

    jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

    jamesbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Still an achievement tho, no? I mean, being the biggest LOSER in the history of this planet.
    Please refer to the Trumpkin as the biggest NEGATIVE WINNER, as that is less triggering.

  10. #220

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    58,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Please refer to the Trumpkin as the biggest NEGATIVE WINNER, as that is less triggering.
    And why would we want that?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •