• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official US 2020 Elections thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    The chances of Trump winning are higher than Scooty making money on his FTSE Put
    Called it ... OMG, I didn't even need a graph
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
      Yeah, but that's not really dependable. Because there are a lot of mail-in ballots that aren't in yet. And in some states, some areas are heavily Trump, others are heavily Biden, and you don't know which areas are unreported yet.

I think Biden's hopes of flipping Wisconsin are gone. Michigan is really looking good for Trump, and I think Georgia and North Carolina are, too. If those four states hold, Trump is POTUS without even needing Pennsylvania. But it's way too early to call any of them with certainty.
      Even if that were the case, it's never going to be 100% of the votes for Biden, even if he has 60% of the postal votes he will still lose in most of those states

Comment

There is definitely a coordinated plan to pause multiple states counting just before Trump is going to win. Most probably to try and get votes delivered today included in the count. It is fair for Trump to ask why this is happening.

Comment

Biden is now almost 1/2 on Betfair's exchange. Not sure why he's now considered a warm favourite to win. He was about 5/2 around 3am.

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
            Biden is now almost 1/2 on Betfair's exchange. Not sure why he's now considered a warm favourite to win. He was about 5/2 around 3am.
            WS our to 4/1 at points

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
              WS our to 4/1 at points

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
              Biden's now 4/11.

CNN reporting Biden has narrowed the gap in Michigan by 150,000 votes in the last few minutes and there are still some Democrat strongholds to be counted with the gap at just 64,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                Even if that were the case, it's never going to be 100% of the votes for Biden, even if he has 60% of the postal votes he will still lose in most of those states
                How's that going for you now? It might even be more than 100%, since it's Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Detroit, Michigan. These big city machines will find the dead Democratic voters they need, it goes back to JFK being elected by dead Chicago voters. They messed up four years ago because they didn't think it was necessary but they made sure this time. Spares the gang in Philly from having to do it.

Do I think they've cheated? Of course. Not that I think Trump deserves to be POTUS or wouldn't cheat if he could. Of course he would.

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
                  Biden's now 4/11.

CNN reporting Biden has narrowed the gap in Michigan by 150,000 votes in the last few minutes and there are still some Democrat strongholds to be counted with the gap at just 64,000.
                  1/4 now.

Comment

I hope it's a draw, it would be fun to do it all over again...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      I hope it's a draw, it would be fun to do it all over again...

Masochist!

Comment

Working...
                      X