• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official US 2020 Elections thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    So what % do you think are? You said the number of Trump supporters is due to this factor which presumably means you think it's a significant proportion?
    <50%. I implied that the number of angry idiots is a significant factor. But you took the bait and decided I was claiming a majority were angry idiots.

I win you lose. Now you get a big bruise.

HTH

Comment

Biden now ahead in Georgia.

I've placed an order for one of these posters. T shirts are available too.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Biden now ahead in Georgia.

I've placed an order for one of these posters. T shirts are available too.

That would be game over for Trump. Time to get that concession speech sorted out.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          That would be game over for Trump. Time to stand up the Proud Boys.
          FTFY

Comment

Doesn't look good, votes magically appearing in Pennsylvania, Trump's lead vanishing fast.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              Doesn't look good, votes magically appearing in Pennsylvania, Trump's lead vanishing fast.
              It's a bad day for climate cretins.

Climate change: US formally withdraws from Paris agreement - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                The Green Loonies will be celebrating today. Mass extinction will be postponed.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Biden has already said that on 1st day of his presidency the US will apply to rejoin the Paris Climate agreement.

If you are a US worker involved in Gas/Oil/Coal in anyway you are going to be unemployed real soon.

And car workers at Jeep, Ford, GM has very little green models until well into next year and beyond, so they might go bankrupt with strict carbon targets imposed suddenly.
                  Last edited by _V_; 6 November 2020, 11:14.
                  First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                    Biden has already said that on 1st day of his presidency the US will apply to rejoin the Paris Climate agreement.

If you are a US worker involved in Gas/Oil/Coal in anyway you are going to be unemployed real soon.
                    As they shut the coal mines they open new gas wells. It's a bit like a lump in the carpet. Renewables don't make much difference. The billions invested in renewables has raised their output to 3%. Wind generators are actually symbolic "monuments". Still they create lots of jobs and demand for copper and steel, which is good for my portfolio.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X