• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official US 2020 Elections thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Fox have been calling it for days. They've consistently had the highest projected electoral votes for Biden. I think they're trolling their customer base.
    They’ll fo better business under Biden just like arm dealers sell more guns when Dems in charge

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Fox have been calling it for days. They've consistently had the highest projected electoral votes for Biden. I think they're trolling their customer base.
      I had to check the Fox News site to confirm that Biden won after hearing that Trump was dumped by the Murdoch Press...
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        I had to check the Fox News site to confirm that Biden won after hearing that Trump was dumped by the Murdoch Press...
        Toxic asset - they had a nice run, but Murdoch got no time for LOSERS!

Comment

Nigel Farage loses £10k
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

like a broken record

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              like a broken record
              I fear not quite broken enough

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Toxic asset - they had a nice run, but Murdoch got no time for LOSERS!
                He did get the highest popular vote of any LOSER in American history.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  He did get the highest popular vote of any LOSER in American history.
                  Still an achievement tho, no? I mean, being the biggest LOSER in the history of this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Still an achievement tho, no? I mean, being the biggest LOSER in the history of this planet.
                    Please refer to the Trumpkin as the biggest NEGATIVE WINNER, as that is less triggering.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                      Please refer to the Trumpkin as the biggest NEGATIVE WINNER, as that is less triggering.
                      And why would we want that?

Comment

Working...
                      X