• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone we know?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone we know?

Russia's 'Sausage King' killed in Moscow in crossbow attack | World news | The Guardian

Several intruders broke into a sauna at the home of a Russian meat tycoon known as the “Sausage King” outside Moscow early on Monday, tied him and a woman up and demanded money before killing him with a crossbow.

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Russia's 'Sausage King' killed in Moscow in crossbow attack | World news | The Guardian

Several intruders broke into a sauna at the home of a Russian meat tycoon known as the “Sausage King” outside Moscow early on Monday, tied him and a woman up and demanded money before killing him with a crossbow.
    Can't be me, I've only been referred to as 'King Sausage'.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
      Can't be me, I've only been referred to as 'King Sausage'.
      No, what you wife said was "I told you I was making toad in the hole. The 'king sausage! You've ate it all".
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        No, what you wife said was "I told you I was making toad in the hole. The 'king sausage! You've ate it all".

I do like it when NAT shares his life experience.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          I do like it when NAT shares his life experience.
          Was it a sausage spit-roast?
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Was it a sausage spit-roast?

no apparently he only has a cocktail sausage
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

That crossed the bowndary

Comment

The case gets curiouser

Russian 'Sausage King' investigators find man handcuffed to bed | World news | The Guardian

An investigation into the crossbow murder of a Russian sausage magnate has taken a bizarre turn, as police searching a suspect’s home for clues instead found a man handcuffed to a bedpost.

Investigators said the man, whom they described as a pensioner, was being held captive and extorted to sign over his apartment, indicating a wider criminal ring behind the grisly murder of the oligarch Vladimir Marugov on Monday.

Comment

He was no Abe Froman.

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                  X