• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New features wish list

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When an user is banned can all their posts have the ban reason underneath.
    Last edited by fullyautomatix; 12 November 2020, 18:44.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      I was using another forum powered by Invision Community, and was delighted that when someone replied to an old post, their post was prefixed with

5 months later...

Can we have that please?
      Vbulletin is really not that great compared to the other options but as admin knows Vb this is what we are going to get.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Unconditional negative and positive repping without having to spread it around to random sockies first.
        Oi!, thats the only way I ever get any!

Ability to Ignore entire threads or sub forums not just individuals, so they don't show up on the New Posts results. - Brexit, I'm looking at you (among others)
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Cascading bans to those who liked/thanked for posts of banned account, duration determined by quantity of likes/thanks with exception of posters whose handles starts with ‘a’ (case insensitive) because we don’t want to get admin banned

Comment

I'd like a sub forum with all the posts that earned the banning. Much more exciting than General.

CUK's version of Sickepedia.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              I'd like a sub forum with all the posts that earned the banning. Much more exciting than General.

CUK's version of Sickepedia.
              +1

People and sockie should know what's punishable by a ban, especially all the specific threads started about members...

Comment

Dislike button. It's more passive-aggressive than calling someone a cretin.

Comment

Auto-ban for those who use automatic forum signatures

ATW in "ban them all and let God sort them out" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Vbulletin is really not that great compared to the other options but as admin knows Vb this is what we are going to get.

I was once part of a forum that went from Vb to Huddler.
                    Huddler were great at marketing their product - and pretty good at working out how to monetise a forum - but they had issues migrating legacy data, and when they decided to stop doing forums, they just closed everything, gave people a matter of weeks to decide what to do, but not offer them any option for data extraction.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      I was once part of a forum that went from Vb to Huddler.
                      Huddler were great at marketing their product - and pretty good at working out how to monetise a forum - but they had issues migrating legacy data, and when they decided to stop doing forums, they just closed everything, gave people a matter of weeks to decide what to do, but not offer them any option for data extraction.
                      Cool story...
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X