• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Okay which one of you did this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay which one of you did this?

Woman reveals her turmoil after her ex dropped off the wrong baby | Daily Mail Online

Mother reveals her turmoil after her ex dropped off the WRONG baby to her home after taking care of his two sons by different women at the same time

• Mother of 17-month-old son revealed her ex dropped off the wrong child to her
    • Ex called Sean, has two sons born six-weeks apart and he dropped off wrong one
    • Added she wants to change her custody agreement so he doesn't look after both at the same time

---------------
    She said: 'I immediately noticed that this was not my son, as my son has blue eyes, and this baby had green eyes.
    'Taking off the baby's hat also showed dark blond hair, and not my son's light brown hair.
    -------------

She went on to explain that her ex Sean had another baby who is just six-weeks younger than her son, who he had dropped off by mistake.
    'So this guy, "Sean", and I have a... complex... history, but the important part of that history is that Sean got me and another woman, "Lydia", pregnant at roughly the same time,' she said.

ooops
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Total Fail - no mention of house prices where they live

Comment

The joys of modern families

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        The joys of modern families
        I’d say maybe not modern enough. There is a growing trend of owning pets instrad of rasing babies with the later generations.
        Unless it’s for benefit reasons... but that is a different demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Total Fail - no mention of house prices where they live

what do you care? you know they are all on benefits.

Comment

The ex is called Sean (correct spelling, but maybe the WASP spelling could be used). Is he a retired spud peeler?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              The ex is called Sean (correct spelling, but maybe the WASP spelling could be used). Is he a retired spud peeler?

You have an ex called Sean? that explains it.

Comment

Working...
              X