• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

There are four of them!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    So there are 4 types of the smelly b*stards. I had the unfortune to come across them on Saunders Island whilst cycling to see the elephant seals. They are disgusting, the true slum dwellers of the penguin world. They live on big mounds of tulip whilst tulipting on each other and pinching each others nest twigs. There's a reason the nearby king penguins have their noses in the air. Now rock hoppers are cool, we were lucky enough to see them coming in and shooting out of the waves onto the rocks, breathtaking.
    They can't be smellier than sea-lions. Nothing can. I've only ever seen wild penguins in South Africa, I don't know which species they were, but they were very cute.
    I don't think penguins should be shaken up though. That would be unnecessary...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
    X