• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Trump 2024 thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Ok, come on, 'fess up ... whose sockie is this?
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    AtW?
    _V_

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      _V_
      Seems a reasonable shout.
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Trump is a criminal. I expect he will do a Jeffrey in jail with no witnesses.

Tyrants like Trump have no place in the new world order.
        I don't believe that. He has to have an audience for everything.

Comment

I am not a sockie. The guy is obviously retarded since every nonretarded person would pick the lesser of two evils, (Trump) where as the retarded might do otherwise - i.e pick up a guy who has been known to be a zombie ever since being a vice to obama.

Look I get it. You are low life moron who watches mainstream media only. Your world is limited. But at least you have to allow me to call you a moron as I have no other control over you.

I mean if you are non moron and want democratic process I imagine you would do what trump did and give give the people choice - wear mask if you want to. We won't force you.

But no. Because you are low life **** you can't get women like trump can. So you gonna hate him. You gonna go with the guy who acts authoritarian and would force you wearing masks all the time and stay at home and so on.

You are going to ignore the need for fair election .

I have concluded 60 to 70 percent of people are morons. I estimated that based on how many people would wear masks non stop even when not in immediate proximity to someone. -i.e on the street.

But then would gather at the lunch table in the office , take all masks of and continue eating. As if when eating at the table all danger has disappeared and the virus no longer works.

It is those morons that keep us going on the path we are going. Towards authoritarian chineese style dictatorship.

Comment

Originally posted by ronkeen View Post
            I am not a sockie. The guy is obviously retarded since every nonretarded person would pick the lesser of two evils, (Trump) where as the retarded might do otherwise - i.e pick up a guy who has been known to be a zombie ever since being a vice to obama.

Look I get it. You are low life moron who watches mainstream media only. Your world is limited. But at least you have to allow me to call you a moron as I have no other control over you.

I mean if you are non moron and want democratic process I imagine you would do what trump did and give give the people choice - wear mask if you want to. We won't force you.

But no. Because you are low life **** you can't get women like trump can. So you gonna hate him. You gonna go with the guy who acts authoritarian and would force you wearing masks all the time and stay at home and so on.

I have concluded 60 to 70 percent of people are morons. I estimated that based on how many people would wear masks non stop even when not in immediate proximity to someone. -i.e on the street.

But then would gather at the lunch table in the office , take all masks of and continue eating. As if when eating at the table all danger has disappeared and the virus no longer works.

It is those morons that keep us going on the path we are going. Towards authoritarian chineese style dictatorship.

Grammarly: Free Online Writing Assistant
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I am not a sockie.
              That’s nice, petal.

Comment

Sockie or not, you're a rude, obnoxious twat.
                now SOD OFF.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  Sockie or not, you're a rude, obnoxious twat.
                  now SOD OFF.
                  Are you sure it isn't AtW?
                  First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Are you sure it isn't AtW?
                    WGAFF?

Comment

Best larf I've had since reading today's Pearls before Swine this morning.

Where do we get 'em from?
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X