• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best plant based / meat free burgers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Kangaroo is nice. A bit boingy though

I prefer Wookiee but it can be a bit Chewie.....
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Veggies aren't vegans.

The majority of veggies won't tell you they are one.

Its like AA when you eat with a vegan. "Hi my name is Cordelia and I am a vegan!"
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Its like AA when you eat with a vegan. "Hi my name is Cordelia and I am a vegan!"
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

UK health professions call for climate tax on meat | Food | The Guardian

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Goats cheese burgers are good.

Factory farming is less environmentally damaging than free range/organic. More meat produced using far fewer resources. But I prefer the taste of free range.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Goats cheese burgers are good.

Factory farming is less environmentally damaging than free range/organic. More meat produced using far fewer resources. But I prefer the taste of free range.

against what benchmark? Creating fertiliser chemically, growing crops aggressively and abusing hens for your pleasure is less damaging.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

against what benchmark? Creating fertiliser chemically, growing crops aggressively and abusing hens for your pleasure is less damaging.
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

What you do to hens is your own business.

Chemicals are also natural. Artificial does not mean bad. Plastic replaced tortoiseshell. Fossil fuel replaced whale oil. Next you'll be telling me your against nuclear power!

It is a fact that intensive farming uses intrinsically fewer resources to feed more people than the pastoral idyll the more idiotic environmentalists seem to want to return to. If it's done badly, then sure, it can damage the environment, but it doesn't have to be. Nor must it be cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Interesting ..... the coward backs down after realising that his homophobic post may get him banned again
                      Indeed.

Fckwittery removed

Comment

Working...
                      X