• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best plant based / meat free burgers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      Interesting ..... the coward backs down after realising that his homophobic post may get him banned again

My job is done here
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BR14
        prefer the real thing, myself.
        veggies are all limp wristed nancys
        Veggies aren't vegans.

The majority of veggies won't tell you they are one.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Don’t bother. Have a slab of grilled. halloumi instead. But Linda McCartney mozzarella burgers are just about OK. Haven’t tried any of the new plant based stuff.

Cauldron and Wicken Fen sausages are fine if you miss the taste of lips and arses.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
            Anyone got an opinion the best tasting meat free burgers?

I'm going vegetarian and do like the taste of a tasty burger. There seems to be a lot of choice now on this front (fake meat).
            One ought to question why you are 'going vegetarian'. If you like the 'taste of a tasty burger' then why not simply have a tasty burger. There's enough young people going vegan to balance out the rest of us eating a tasty burger every now and then, so as long as it's free range, what's the problem? You can be a partial vegetarian if you want, that's your choice as well.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Don’t bother. Have a slab of grilled. halloumi instead. But Linda McCartney mozzarella burgers are just about OK. Haven’t tried any of the new plant based stuff.

Cauldron and Wicken Fen sausages are fine if you miss the taste of lips and arses.
              Cafe by us does a cracking Falafal and halloumi burger with sticky onion chutney.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Cafe by us does a cracking Falafal and halloumi burger with sticky onion chutney.
                That's a better way to go. I only bother with fake burgers on a barbecue occasionally. Halloumi is always my go-to.

Comment

Instead of veggie, how about going slightly more exotic: Osgrow Zebra Burgers | Buy exotic meats, game meats, alternative meats, edible insects
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Zebra is good, as is wilderbeast, impala and warthog. Had them all when living in Africa.

Comment

Kangaroo is nice. A bit boingy though

Comment

Working...
                      X