• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: QAnon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOOM: QAnon

“ But as Joe Biden built his lead in Pennsylvania, QAnon followers were faced with their greatest challenge yet. For years, they’ve been told that—no matter how bad things looked for Trump on the outside—the president and the military had everything in hand. “Patriots were in control,” Q told them in one popular motto, “Enjoy the show.”

Now, it’s starting to look to even some of the most dedicated followers—some of whom have sacrificed family in their devotion to the conspiracy theory—that QAnon might actually have been nonsense. And they aren’t sure what to do.

“It’s hard to keep the faith when your wife and daughters have left you and we didn’t get the decisive MOAB win we deserved on election night!!” complained one QAnon supporter on a QAnon forum on Friday, as QAnon believers tried to cheer one another up. “No win for me-PERIOD!!””

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-...ection-showing

“ The origins of the watermark claim center on a viral Facebook post that asserted the Department of Homeland Security had planted secret “blockchain” watermarks on legitimate ballots.”

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove
      FOaTw
      FOG

Comment

If there was any truth to all this bollox maybe Trump should have drained that swamp.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          FOOG
          ftfy

Comment

Don’t worry, QAnon have resurfaced as Praguer (or something like that)
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              FOP go with your master....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Isn't that 'a resident of Prague'?

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  Pray for me. I need help to come to terms with my repressed homosexuality.
                  FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    Isn't that 'a resident of Prague'?

I don't know. I'll Czech.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X