• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best $/€/£ return in a week challenge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Is that you after you looked at your FTSE PUT position?

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
      Is that you after you looked at your FTSE PUT position?
      And, as usual, deflecting and trying to move the conversation on as he's been caught out lying again
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

NYSE:AHT -13% $4.08 from $4

UMA +13% @ $8.64 from $7.40 - Scooties horse takes lead but the week is young there's all to the play for!
        What a self appreciating pompus you are. Can't even run a weekly challenge without sounding like a complete tit can you? And you wonder why you had no takers.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _V_
          He even got mine wrong. I am up 1.99% not down 13%

Scares me this guy thinks he can do basic math.
          This whole exercise was nothing more than 'look at me' for scooty so I'm disappointed anyone has taken him up. There is zero need to give him another soapbox and even if he win's it's a phyrric victory as he's been proven to be wrong/a liar/incompetent so many times it won't mean anything to anyone but him. All it will do is stoke his ego and he'll attempt to lord it over us again.

This should have died before it started if for no other reason than to help scooty's mental health, or whatever it is he's struggling with.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _V_
            He even got mine wrong. I am up 1.99% not down 13%

Scares me this guy thinks he can do basic math.

Difference in price from the last trading session is what it is -

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              This whole exercise was nothing more than 'look at me' for scooty so I'm disappointed anyone has taken him up. There is zero need to give him another soapbox and even if he win's it's a phyrric victory as he's been proven to be wrong/a liar/incompetent so many times it won't mean anything to anyone but him. All it will do is stoke his ego and he'll attempt to lord it over us again.

This should have died before it started if for no other reason than to help scooty's mental health, or whatever it is he's struggling with.
              Yeah, you are correct. Thinking about it, this person needs help and not something like this.

I will delete my posts here. Thanks for making me think about the effects this is having on someone with mental issues, I didn't stop to think about it.
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

I hope the mods see this is a path to destruction and basically a thread promoting gambling, and lock it.
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Don't care if you believe it or not, it's getting boring now.

WTF you said no to Bitcoin but now trading cryptotulips???

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                    I hope the mods see this is a path to destruction and basically a thread promoting gambling, and lock it.

Straight out the Trump's guide to democracy. If you're losing, lock it up!
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Straight out the Trump's guide to democracy. If you're losing, lock it up!
                      You're acting like a school kid mate, trying to goad others into gambling. It's not healthy.
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X