• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best $/€/£ return in a week challenge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    You're acting like a school kid mate, trying to goad others into gambling. It's not healthy.
    I bet you £1000 he doesn't understand his problem.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Why not make £10k?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        Yeah, you are correct. Thinking about it, this person needs help and not something like this.

I will delete my posts here. Thanks for making me think about the effects this is having on someone with mental issues, I didn't stop to think about it.
        I think you're both right; I had a bit of free time yesterday and it was just too easy to have him tie himself in knots with his inconsistent obfuscations and lies, but I'm now a bit worried it has accelerated his downward spiral into a pit of narcissism. The formation of this thread is a strong indicator that is the case.

I also suspect that when he says "the chart tells us" something, he is actually hearing a voice he believes is the chart speaking to him, and is acting upon it.

Does anyone know what we can do to help him before its too late?

Comment

Originally posted by _V_
          Here's massive punt for you.

Ashford Hospitality Trust NYSE:AHT

In 2011 their share price was $139

Now trading at $4.00

Last week it was at £1.44

So this is my trade, bought

1 share at $3.99 just now

Look at this crazy day trader!

Don't play with the big boys. Stay with ISA's and Bonds, a proven safe space for retail money.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Look at this crazy day trader!

Don't play with the big boys. Stay with ISA's and Bonds, a proven safe space for retail money.
            I can't recall an adult displaying this level of narcissism and insecurity for a long time! I'm impressed.

Comment

Oh yes - breath it.

I'm touching myself tonight.

Comment

Oh yes - breath it.

You know absolutely no one is going along with you and and instead are taking the piss out of you don't you? Moron.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Oh yes - breath it.

Make sure you have a clean sock ready before you start
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by _V_
                    Here's massive punt for you.

Ashford Hospitality Trust NYSE:AHT

In 2011 their share price was $139

Now trading at $4.00

Last week it was at £1.44

So this is my trade, bought

1 share at $3.99 just now.

Oh dear... I know why he's deleting his posts now. Trump trying to delete Biden's votes I see...

Comment

Go me!

1-day to go - who is going to win?

Comment

Working...
                      X