• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: ministrone was right!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Where did I say 50,000 people per day would be inoculated per stadium?
    Where did he say you said 50,000 people per day would be inoculated per stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      the drive to vaccinate all adults in England against coronavirus
      Good luck with that. As a contractor I moved around so much I haven't been registered with a GP since I was a teen. Can't catch me if you don't know where I am.

As long as they don't force those having had the vaccine to display proof at all times, say an armband or something , then I can continue to mingle freely knowing my health is under my control.

Sure, Van-Tam will volunteer his mum gets the jab, just like that politician gave his daughter a mad cow burger. He's not in a position to refuse.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        50,000 people per day would be inoculated per stadium
        What makes you say that?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

What makes you say that?
          Because it would be true, if certain sets of circumstances were to arise.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
            Good luck with that. As a contractor I moved around so much I haven't been registered with a GP since I was a teen. Can't catch me if you don't know where I am.

As long as they don't force those having had the vaccine to display proof at all times, say an armband or something , then I can continue to mingle freely knowing my health is under my control.

Sure, Van-Tam will volunteer his mum gets the jab, just like that politician gave his daughter a mad cow burger. He's not in a position to refuse.
            How would you know that your health was under control?

Comment

Just hope no-one runs you over....

Van-Tam's mum can refuse as he hasn't indicated she is senile.

Gummer's child could have refused to eat the burger, but at that time children were compliant and weren't believed if an adult was abusing them even if it was in plain sight.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Where did I say 50,000 people per day would be inoculated per stadium?
                Why even mention 50,000 people?

FOOG
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  How would you know that your health was under control?
                  Within reason. Obviously stuff like cancer and underlying illness/disease can happen but so far managing to stay away from GPs pushing pills and hospitals rife with superbugs and corona has done me fine so far.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    Why even mention 50,000 people?

FOOG

I mentioned a possible capacity of a stadium, one that would be too small to seat all the dead bodies based on the government's reduced measuring.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Psst - the stadiums will be used for the same reason they were in Chili in Salvador Allende times...

Comment

Working...
                      X