• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bodycam ideas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bodycam ideas

Can anyone suggest either a good bodycam app and harness for an iPhone or a decent bodycam with harness to wear around the chest over a coat, or maybe a cap? It’s for walking my puppy in case of any attacks or anything sinister as the travellers are frequently in our area (they don’t seem to travel much...). He’s a pedigree pooch and very sought after with a high market value.

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Can anyone suggest either a good bodycam app and harness for an iPhone or a decent bodycam with harness to wear around the chest over a coat, or maybe a cap? It’s for walking my puppy in case of any attacks or anything sinister as the travellers are frequently in our area (they don’t seem to travel much...). He’s a pedigree pooch and very sought after with a high market value.
    GoPro is the default for any kind of action filming. All sorts of harnesses and mount available, voice control, still, video and time lapse modes. High quality video and sound.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

You mean you are after some expensive, highly visible technology to wear because you are afraid of getting mugged... you see where I am going with this?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        GoPro is the default for any kind of action filming. All sorts of harnesses and mount available, voice control, still, video and time lapse modes. High quality video and sound.
        And get mugged for his GoPro
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Doesn’t your neighbours’ restraining order prevent you from owning a body cam?

Comment

Can recommend this little fellow

Insta360 Store: The Official Store for Insta360 Cameras, Accessories and Services
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Definitely don't but that one.

Comment

they're not going to mug you to steal the puppy.
                Just follow you home ang get it later.

What use will a camera be for catching ronkers anyway?

Save your money and get better locks fitted.
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Definitely don't but that one.
                  It is massively simple to use - just me two cents
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    It is massively simple to use - just me two cents
                    Which is a your advice is worth given your form.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X