• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: Nicola and Katya Exit Strictly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    They do have a German version but I have never watched but here are some more interesting programs (known as dokusoaps here) which I have also never watched:

Women lorry drivers: Trucker Babes | Ganze Folgen, Highlights und Bonusclips streamen (one especially for Austria: Trucker Babes Austria | Kabel Eins | Informationen)

Women tractor drivers: Trecker Babes 2020 | Kabel Eins

Women bus drivers: Bus Babes | Kabel Eins | Ganze Folgen kostenlos streamen

Women mechanics and car fans: PS Perlen: Make-Up & Motorol | Kabel Eins
    More Xogs taste than mine, I suspect...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Of course, they've never had any gays on the show before...
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
        I think her views are more to do with her religion than political affiliation.

"I left the Church of England because there was a huge bundle of straw. The ordination of women was the last straw, but it was only one of many. For years I had been disillusioned by the Church of England's compromising on everything. The Catholic Church doesn't care if something is unpopular"
        I thought God is a woman.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Is "them" dancing as a couple she can't stand.

Obviously ignored the performance dancers the dancers do....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Is "them" dancing as a couple she can't stand.

Obviously ignored the performance dancers the dancers do....
            You'd think 2 women dancing would get far less criticism than 2 men... maybe only when they're well fit

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              You mean like the some of the judges? I do recall the comment about Judge Rinder "Judge Grindr more like".

Are the two ladies gay? I didn't know, I just watch it for Bill Bailey.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                You mean like the some of the judges? I do recall the comment about Judge Rinder "Judge Grindr more like".

Nicola is. Don't know what way Katya swings now, though she was married to a bloke before.

Yeah Bill Bailey and Caroline Quentin are unexpectably good. They are paired with strict and good teachers though.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Never watched it but isn't she a boxer... and one imagines several of the male pros are gay... nothing like a stereotype.

Comment

Working...
                  X