• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

22 years / Scotland qualify

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22 years / Scotland qualify

Long time coming

Fandabbydisuea

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Long time coming

Fandabbydisuea

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Is it that long since Scotland embarrassed themselves in a tournament? They're in the same group as England, I see. Oh goody...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Congratulations to Scotland but let's hope they don't get too carried away like before. Who remembers this famous Scotland 1978 World Cup song and the immortal lines:

We're on the march with Ally's Army
      We're going to the Argentine
      And we'll really shake them up
      When we win the World Cup
      'Cause Scotland are the greatest football team

Comment

How can you shake someone up by winning the World Cup if you’re the best team?

Up there with Thin Lizzy’s “tonight there’s going to be a jailbreak somewhere in this town.” That’ll be at the jail, Phil.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

At least they didn't release a 'Football's coming home' song where they have to update the 'xx years of hurt' every tournament after failing to perform again.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
            At least they didn't release a 'Football's coming home' song where they have to update the 'xx years of hurt' every tournament after failing to perform again.
            Say what you like, it’s realistic and scalable.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

ha ha

Scotland secures place in Euro 2020 finals - watch as Finnieston street erupts in celebration - Glasgow Live
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Is it that long since Scotland embarrassed themselves in a tournament? They're in the same group as England, I see. Oh goody...
                Covid restrictions mean that they'll be skipping the 90 mins and deciding all group games with penalty shoot outs.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I was watching this game, not bothered who won, but when Serbia scored in 90th minute I though, Christ that is cruel as they'd done well up until then.

Seems like they are decent at a penalty shootout.

Fair play to them, 22 years is a long time and my parents used to live in Gourock, I like Glasgee and big fan of the tatty scones. And one fish supper could feed about four people.

Can't fecking stand bagpipes though.

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    Covid restrictions mean that they'll be skipping the 90 mins and deciding all group games with penalty shoot outs.
                    100% success rate in penalty shootouts

Comment

Working...
                    X