• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cummings DOOM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camoron

Maybot

Bas$tard BoJo

But then the electorate voted for them - so I guess they must love the revolving door.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Camoron

Maybot

Bas$tard BoJo

But then the electorate voted for them - so I guess they must love the revolving door.

It's not so much voting for them as not voting for the alternatives. At least the current labour leader seems to have a bit more impetus than the recent clowns going all the way back to Brownstuff, so Bozo should be worried the circus may be on notice to close. Though now he's tasted having to do some real work he may be relieved.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Cummings DOOM

He’s gone

Cummings to leave No 10 with immediate effect

Cummings to leave No 10 with immediate effect - BBC News
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          He’s gone

Cummings to leave No 10 with immediate effect

Cummings to leave No 10 with immediate effect - BBC News
          Xmas arrived early this year.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

The end of an era - Corbyn, Trump, Cummings -
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

DOOM thread did it!!!

I’ve got power to get people fired!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                DOOM thread did it!!!

I’ve got power to get people fired!!!

Could you do the same with BoJo and Gove as well please ???
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

It seems more than a coincidence that Cummings is leaving at the same time Trump has lost the presidential election.
                    Plans for Post 31Dec 2020 are broken and there is no plan B
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

He probably broke lockdown rules again and preemptively runs away from the sinking ship

Comment

Working...
                      X