• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cummings DOOM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cummings DOOM

"Boris Johnson's senior adviser Dominic Cummings is expected to leave his position by the end of the year.

Mr Cummings told the BBC "rumours of me threatening to resign are invented", after speculation this week.

But he added that his "position hasn't changed since my January blog" when he said that he wanted to make himself "largely redundant" by the end of 2020.

And a senior Downing Street source said that Mr Cummings would be "out of government" by Christmas."

Dominic Cummings to leave Downing Street by Christmas - BBC News

Damn it.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Hoo-fekin-ray
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Politics latest news: Dominic Cummings' departure will result in Brexit U-turn, EU says

Comment

Mass-murderer dominic cummings

Wonder how many deaths he's responsible for

Comment

Inevitable those behind the leave campaign will do a runner before brexit comes to full fruition.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Top comment:

If Cummings goes then to my mind the Conservative party is basically dead, they have not learnt the lesson of the referendum, the public voted for change, they are sick to death with the way the country is run by a liberal thinking, politically correct, weak establishment...Cummings wants change, radical change. Of course the civil service are quite happy for nothing to change because like all government public services they costly and self serving whilst also being inept bureaucratic and incompetent
              How disconnected are those people?

1) No one, no one voted from Cummings.

2) Liberal thinking? The Tories have been in power for 10 years! Austerity? Remember? The divide between the have's and the have nots has never been greater. What is liberal about that?!
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by FIERCE TANK BATTLE View Post
                Mass-murderer dominic cummings

Wonder how many deaths he's responsible for

There families up and down the country split down the middle, marriages broken, people have taken their own lives because of his political stance.

Could not live with myself knowing I was responsible for that.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  There families up and down the country split down the middle, marriages broken, people have taken their own lives because of his political stance.

Could not live with myself knowing I was responsible for that.
                  That's because you are inferior.

You need to be a superior breed like him who has special rules.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Funny how Brexiteers promise miracles, then f@$k off before the difficult bit.

Comment

Working...
                    X