• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Evidence of US election fraud found!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evidence of US election fraud found!

“ The Trump campaign continues to bombard supporters with urgent requests for cash for his “election defense fund,” but the fine print of those appeals shows that the president is actually looking ahead to his own future, collecting cash primarily for a new political action committee, not an account devoted to legal and recount expenses. The first 60 percent of every donation goes to Mr. Trump’s new PAC, Save America, and 40 percent goes to the Republican National Committee.

Only after the PAC gets $5,000 from an individual would any money wind up in the Trump recount fund.”

Small Cracks Emerge in G.O.P. Support for Trump’s Baseless Fraud Claims - The New York Times

No surprises here

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    “ The Trump campaign continues to bombard supporters with urgent requests for cash for his “election defense fund,” but the fine print of those appeals shows that the president is actually looking ahead to his own future, collecting cash primarily for a new political action committee, not an account devoted to legal and recount expenses. The first 60 percent of every donation goes to Mr. Trump’s new PAC, Save America, and 40 percent goes to the Republican National Committee.

Only after the PAC gets $5,000 from an individual would any money wind up in the Trump recount fund.”

Small Cracks Emerge in G.O.P. Support for Trump’s Baseless Fraud Claims - The New York Times

No surprises here

Hilarious, let's hope a lot of his supporters don't read the small print
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Hilarious, let's hope a lot of his supporters don't read the small print
      I was about to be mean and say "Can they read?" but the real issue with people is "Do they understand the meaning of what they have read?"
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Free New York Times sub for every Trump supporter who is willing to read it at least 5 mins a day!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          I was about to be mean and say "Can they read?" but the real issue with people is "Do they understand the meaning of what they have read?"
          They can read. They just don't bother.

Nice to see Trump following the Farage route. They should team up.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            They can read. They just don't bother.

Nice to see Trump following the Farage route. They should team up.
            Trump introduces Farage as 'King of Europe' at Arizona election rally | Metro News
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

'tis true ...

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

King Knut

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Idiots and cretins, Trump voters in Pennsylvania who have filed a lawsuit to stop the certification process in the state did not provide any evidence of election fraud.

Instead, they told the judge that they intend to present evidence to support that claim once they have obtained it. The Republican HP LaserJet is doing overtime in PA...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X