• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BOOM: Trump says Biden Won...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what Trump's strategy is. Is it really to win (which would cause pandemonium) or is it to stir up conflict and/or remain relevant as a political figure?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I wonder what Trump's strategy is. Is it really to win (which would cause pandemonium) or is it to stir up conflict and/or remain relevant as a political figure?
      Donald is a dim wit who actually thinks the election was rigged.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

I've heard it suggested this is all about 2024. Build a belief the election was rigged as a platform on which to campaign the next 4 years.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Earn enough $$$ in donations for his 2024 campaign. I've no doubt many will lap it up and he'll get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
            Earn enough $$$ in donations for his 2024 campaign. I've no doubt many will lap it up and he'll get it.
            Why does he need donations, he's a tremendously wealthy man according to himself.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Why does he need donations, he's a tremendously wealthy man according to himself.
              To pay those Russians so he doesn't have an accident...
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I thought the donations were to cover his legal costs for all the suing that will start on 21 January.

I remember seeing something that 60% of the funds raised go directly to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  I thought the donations were to cover his legal costs for all the suing that will start on 21 January.

I remember seeing something that 60% of the funds raised go directly to him.
                  Only donations over $5K have anything going to the election defense fund.

Scrolling down the page would take a donor to the fine print, which shows that donations are split between “Save America,” which gets 60% of the money, and the RNC, which gets the other 40%. None of the money flows to Trump’s official “recount” committee fund until Trump’s Save America share reaches the legal contribution limit of $5,000, according to the disclosures.

That means that, before a dollar goes into the recount fund, Save America would receive $5,000 and the RNC around $3,300. Donations to the recount committee are legally limited to $2,800.

If a Trump donor gave $500, for instance, $300 would go to Trump’s Save America PAC, $200 would to the RNC - and nothing would go to his election defense fund.

Donations under $8K to Trump ‘election defense’ instead go to president, RNC | Reuters

Comment

You have got to see Giuliani at the press conference, it is quite funny. His hair dye is running down the side of his face, he's gone on about My Cousin Vinny trying to prove his wannabe mafia lawyer personality and apparently another of the lawyers involved is putting the blame on Hugo Chavez for faulty voting machines (he died 7 years ago).

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      You have got to see Giuliani at the press conference, it is quite funny. His hair dye is running down the side of his face, he's gone on about My Cousin Vinny trying to prove his wannabe mafia lawyer personality and apparently another of the lawyers involved is putting the blame on Hugo Chavez for faulty voting machines (he died 7 years ago).

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                      That just proves how deep the Soros conspiracy runs.

Comment

Working...
                      X