• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sad day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronkeen View Post
    and since doctors have no idea how and why vaccines supposedly work
    Did a human actually write this?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Oh. Another moron who wants the freedom to cry "Fire!" in a crowded theatre.

Labour are the opposition. That means they don't get to make laws.

Because you are obviously uneducated. All constitutions forbid medical experiments on people,
      Can you quote the exact place in the British Constitution where this is said? No. because there is no British Constitution.
      and since doctors have no idea how and why vaccines supposedly work ( this is a BBC quote" ) vaccines are experiment
      Maybe doctors have no idea, but immunologists do.
      But just assuming they don't either - so what? They've been proven to work beyond the doubt of anyone who understands the scientific method.
      If vaccines are experimental then so are general anaesthetics. So I guess you'd refuse those if you had to undergo major surgery?
      and therefore you need to have a constitution change before you could consider something like that.
      But we have no constituion to change.

So you see my point. You are uneducated, ignorant and apparently incapable of critical thinking.

But do keep digging. Perhaps you can reach _V_'s level of stupidity on these subjects.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Covid: Stop anti-vaccination fake news online with new law says Labour ������ @BBC News live - BBC - YouTube

Honestly I have lost all respect for the UK - it used to be dream destination - now has become an authoritarian muppet show.

How many of you supported Trump ? - And now has come for the "leaders" to ask big tech to censor. And this bitch is the alternative to Govey and Priti ? They are all the same.

UK has become a human rights destruction center. You can forgive Eastern Europe ... they have mafia government. But you.. you are supposed to be the corner stone of democracy. And instead you have become a dictator breeding program. With the most disgusting, freedom hating officials I have seen in the UK.
        FOG

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Oh. Another moron who wants the freedom to cry "Fire!" in a crowded theatre.

Labour are the opposition. That means they don't get to make laws.

Can you quote the exact place in the British Constitution where this is said? No. because there is no British Constitution.
          Maybe doctors have no idea, but immunologists do.
          But just assuming they don't either - so what? They've been proven to work beyond the doubt of anyone who understands the scientific method.
          If vaccines are experimental then so are general anaesthetics. So I guess you'd refuse those if you had to undergo major surgery?
          But we have no constituion to change.

So you see my point. You are uneducated, ignorant and apparently incapable of critical thinking.

But do keep digging. Perhaps you can reach _V_'s level of stupidity on these subjects.
          Small point - there is a British constitution: Constitution of the United Kingdom - Wikipedia . There just isn't a single constitutional document,

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Both you posts are grossly incorrect regarding grammar. Furthermore you also make incorrect assertions and sweeping statements of which you have no knowledge. Given your poor command of English, it's a wonder how you got a working visa.
            According to https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2501093 lived in Hungary, and presumable went to Germany.

Other moronic statements here:
            Because under law all citizens have the same legal right. Therefore it is illegal for a certain entity to be printing money and forcing inflation upon the rest. Money is supposed to be democratic.
            The man who explains it like no one else is Andreas. Just watch some of his latest videos, that will educate them . aantonop - YouTube

Andreas is like a god in the crypto - community.
            you guys are so mis-informed. the FUD re Smart Meters is re: EMF radiation. Some smart meters may emit as high as a wi-fi router. These are carcinogenic levels.
            So what we have a fairly typical conspiracy theorists. No matter the facts, will never admit he's got it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Small point - there is a British constitution: Constitution of the United Kingdom - Wikipedia . There just isn't a single constitutional document,
              It was an exercise left to the reader. Now you've spoonfed him the answer. Well done.

In any case, the OP was, being one of those European johnnies, referring to the kind of constitution that Germany or France have. Or the US since he likes to talk about Trump so much. I mean

"How many of you have supported Trump."
              Very very few as apart from MF, none of us have the right to vote in the US.

Comment

"How many of you have supported Trump."
                Very very few as apart from MF, none of us have the right to vote in the US.
                Don't presume like the idiot no-one on here has the right to vote in the US. The vast majority of posters don't but there will always be the outlier.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It was an exercise left to the reader. Now you've spoonfed him the answer. Well done.
                  He'll choke on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    He'll choke on it.
                    Does that mean he won't be sending us a post card then? Oh well, he'll be missed
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

these antivaxxers should be fought with fire. It's spreading. Idiots on facebook have a platform to spread this nonsense and it's picking up dimwits just like OP with no brain of their own

Comment

Working...
                      X