• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sad day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    You've been skipping your anger management classes again naughty boy
    Old blokes like Ziggy are always angry and always will be. They are disappointed in their lives so feel the need to lash out at those whom they consider more successful than them. It's sad.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

You've been skipping your anger management classes again naughty boy
      They had to suspend Churchy's special classes for the doubly incontinent due to the Covid risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Old blokes like Ziggy are always angry and always will be. They are disappointed in their lives so feel the need to lash out at those whom they consider more successful than them. It's sad.
        To be fair to Churchy, if I was less successful than Paddy, I'd be pretty cross too.

Comment

Another anti-vaxer? Interesting those who are against science and vaccines. Seems the same old faces pop up time and again
          Not at all, just making a point that Paddy's post is an opinion, and he can shove it up his arse.

I just don't need the government to legislate every single thing that I should or shouldn't do and I don't wish to live in a totalitarian state - YMMV.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Not at all, just making a point that Paddy's post is an opinion, and he can shove it up his arse.

I just don't need the government to legislate every single thing that I should or shouldn't do and I don't wish to live in a totalitarian state - YMMV.
            The government isn't planning to to legislate every single thing that you should or shouldn't do.

HTH

Comment

I am probably older than Ziggy and maybe the oldest on the forum, it's not age but education, attitude and what you do with your life. I know people 20 or more years younger than me that I consider to be old fuddy duddies and gammons.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I am probably older than Ziggy and maybe the oldest on the forum, it's not age but education, attitude and what you do with your life. I know people 20 or more years younger than me that I consider to be old fuddy duddies and gammons.
                Xoggy is 800 years old.

Comment

Why not say that then, without the anger?

As for refusing the vaccine (assuming it's safe), I could well believe this will restrict your ability to travel. I would not be surprised if many countries require a vaccination if you want to travel to them in a similar way that Yellow Fever is required for quite a few places.

No vaccine, maybe get ready to enjoy those home based holidays
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Why not say that then, without the anger?

As for refusing the vaccine (assuming it's safe), I could well believe this will restrict your ability to travel. I would not be surprised if many countries require a vaccination if you want to travel to them in a similar way that Yellow Fever is required for quite a few places.

No vaccine, maybe get ready to enjoy those home based holidays
                    I suspect some businesses and services e.g. gyms, sports clubs could ban people who don't have a vaccine or a doctor's letter saying they can't have a vaccine for medical reasons.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      The government isn't planning to to legislate every single thing that you should or shouldn't do.
                      But probably should make an exception for Zigenare.

Comment

Working...
                      X