• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sad day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Why not say that then, without the anger?
    Because he has a victim mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by ronkeen View Post
      The difference is having the right of choice. You can't have uneducated people forcing poison down my body.
      I see.

If you're having major surgery, you won't have an anaesthetic because the person putting that stuff into your body - which can be poisonous in too high a dose - doesn't know how it works.

If you get cancer that can be treated and even cured with the right chemotherapy, you won't take it because it is poisonous?

And here's you, some who is clearly ignorant and uneducated, trying to put poison directly into people's mind with your fake news and nasty little conspiracy theories. It'd be funny if it weren't so sad.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        That has nothing to do with Covid-19 vaccines. Ironically, the people who promote pseudo science are the same people who call the experts uneducated.

Spreading anti vax propaganda should be banned on all forums including this one.
        Yeah I agree. Propaganda that is verifiably wrong should be removed and I would go even farther and say that people responsible for spreading it who are doing so intentionally to cause harm should be fined/prosecuted if at all possible. I didn't look at the law posted in the OP but if its reasonable then I would support it.

I do think we need to separate the obvious anti vax propaganda from people who genuinely have concerns about brand new vaccines with accelerated developments and we should be able to have a discussion about that. If we can get rid of all the anti vax propaganda it opens up room to have genuine conversations about genuine concerns that are being discussed in the scientific community.

Comment

The antivax opinions stay. That is the vote of the site owner.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Because he has a victim mentality.
            That's just what we need, servicemen with victim mentality! Does seem quite common on here though with our CUK vets.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              What if they originate in Monaco? Can we have a geographic policy on antivax cretins?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                I know someone who runs a local FB page. There have been some conspiracy theory posts on there that FB have flagged up. They contacted the page owner and warned him if he doesn't stay on top of these and remove them then they will close down the page. He has removed those page members, but I thought this was interesting.
                Last edited by Whorty; 16 November 2020, 17:31.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

ronkeen is a Troll. He does nothing but troll.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    That's just what we need, servicemen with victim mentality! Does seem quite common on here though with our CUK vets.
                    That’s what 20 years of eating Shauny’s corned beef fritters will do to you. But it’s not universal with CUK ex service personnel - you don’t see Gibbon acting the repressed homosexual incel, like Churchy and BR14 do.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      ronkeen is a Troll. He does nothing but troll.
                      I don't Troll my dear.

I simply have very strong opinion about something - and I am genuinely concerned about it.

I have remembered about this forum after stumbling upon spitting image on you tube. These days there is no mainstream media where people can express their opinions.

That is why no vaccines is always edgy, it is because it is about more than just that .. it is about freedom of speech and freedom.

I don't want to change the world - rather I ride it. But some times I open some mainstream media and I am like " What ? This is the kinda stupidity these folks are up to ? "

Basically I want to give people some brains - but I can't do it in mainstream media - and I can't do it with my name. Because you should now speaking that stuff is very tricky.

Comment

Working...
                      X