• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sad day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad day

Honestly I have lost all respect for the UK - it used to be dream destination - now has become an authoritarian muppet show.

How many of you supported Trump ? - And now has come for the "leaders" to ask big tech to censor. And this bitch is the alternative to Govey and Priti ? They are all the same.

UK has become a human rights destruction center. You can forgive Eastern Europe ... they have mafia government. But you.. you are supposed to be the corner stone of democracy. And instead you have become a dictator breeding program. With the most disgusting, freedom hating officials I have seen in the UK.

What's your point?
    If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by ronkeen View Post
      Covid: Stop anti-vaccination fake news online with new law says Labour ������ @BBC News live - BBC - YouTube

Honestly I have lost all respect for the UK - it used to be dream destination - now has become an authoritarian muppet show.

How many of you supported Trump ? - And now has come for the "leaders" to ask big tech to censor. And this bitch is the alternative to Govey and Priti ? They are all the same.

UK has become a human rights destruction center. You can forgive Eastern Europe ... they have mafia government. But you.. you are supposed to be the corner stone of democracy. And instead you have become a dictator breeding program. With the most disgusting, freedom hating officials I have seen in the UK.
      I would go further, vaccination should be compulsory. It's not about individual choice, it is about infecting other people if you don't get vaccinated. You say that "honestly I have lost all respect for the UK..." You are obviously not originally from the UK, so what is your home country?
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I'm sure that your exit from the United Kingdom will give you a sense of appreciation, once you look back over your shoulder?

Don't let the door slam you in the ass as you leave, mind ...
        Last edited by Scruff; 15 November 2020, 20:26.
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Honestly I have lost all respect for the UK
          Oh well, nevermind.

Comment

The trouble with expectations is that they always lead to disappointment

Comment

Covid: Stop anti-vaccination fake news online with new law says Labour ������ @BBC News live - BBC - YouTube

Bye ... send us a postcard from your new home country
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                I would go further, vaccination should be compulsory. It's not about individual choice, it is about infecting other people if you don't get vaccinated. You say that "honestly I have lost all respect for the UK..." You are obviously not originally from the UK, so what is your home country?

Because you are obviously uneducated. All constitutions forbid medical experiments on people, and since doctors have no idea how and why vaccines supposedly work ( this is a BBC quote" ) vaccines are experiment , and therefore you need to have a constitution change before you could consider something like that.

So you see my point. You are uneducated.

Comment

Because you are obviously uneducated. All constitutions forbid medical experiments on people, and since doctors have no idea how and why vaccines supposedly work ( this is a BBC quote" ) vaccines are experiment , and therefore you need to have a constitution change before you could consider something like that.

So you see my point. You are uneducated.
                  Both you posts are grossly incorrect regarding grammar. Furthermore you also make incorrect assertions and sweeping statements of which you have no knowledge. Given your poor command of English, it's a wonder how you got a working visa.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    The trouble with expectations is that they always lead to disappointment
                    You sound like my first wife......
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X