Sad day Sad day
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: Sad day

  1. #1

    Still gathering requirements...

    ronkeen is too good to be a permie


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    37

    Default Sad day

    Covid: Stop anti-vaccination fake news online with new law says Labour @BBC News live - BBC - YouTube

    Honestly I have lost all respect for the UK - it used to be dream destination - now has become an authoritarian muppet show.

    How many of you supported Trump ? - And now has come for the "leaders" to ask big tech to censor. And this bitch is the alternative to Govey and Priti ? They are all the same.

    UK has become a human rights destruction center. You can forgive Eastern Europe ... they have mafia government. But you.. you are supposed to be the corner stone of democracy. And instead you have become a dictator breeding program. With the most disgusting, freedom hating officials I have seen in the UK.

  2. #2

    More time posting than coding

    KinooOrKinog has more data than eek

    KinooOrKinog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    387

    Default

    What's your point?
    If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

  3. #3

    Double Godlike!

    Paddy is a fount of knowledge

    Paddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Plague Island
    Posts
    11,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronkeen View Post
    Covid: Stop anti-vaccination fake news online with new law says Labour ������ @BBC News live - BBC - YouTube

    Honestly I have lost all respect for the UK - it used to be dream destination - now has become an authoritarian muppet show.

    How many of you supported Trump ? - And now has come for the "leaders" to ask big tech to censor. And this bitch is the alternative to Govey and Priti ? They are all the same.

    UK has become a human rights destruction center. You can forgive Eastern Europe ... they have mafia government. But you.. you are supposed to be the corner stone of democracy. And instead you have become a dictator breeding program. With the most disgusting, freedom hating officials I have seen in the UK.
    I would go further, vaccination should be compulsory. It's not about individual choice, it is about infecting other people if you don't get vaccinated. You say that "honestly I have lost all respect for the UK..." You are obviously not originally from the UK, so what is your home country?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

  4. #4

    Super poster

    Scruff - scorchio!

    Scruff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Leafy Surrey (Lahndahn Tahn)
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    I'm sure that your exit from the United Kingdom will give you a sense of appreciation, once you look back over your shoulder?

    Don't let the door slam you in the ass as you leave, mind ...
    Last edited by Scruff; 15th November 2020 at 20:26.
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

  5. #5

    Godlike

    jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

    jamesbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronkeen View Post
    Honestly I have lost all respect for the UK
    Oh well, nevermind.

  6. #6

    More fingers than teeth

    ladymuck has reached the peak. Play again?

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13,184

    Default

    The trouble with expectations is that they always lead to disappointment

  7. #7

    Godlike

    Whorty is a fount of knowledge

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    5,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronkeen View Post
    Covid: Stop anti-vaccination fake news online with new law says Labour ������ @BBC News live - BBC - YouTube

    Honestly I have lost all respect for the UK - it used to be dream destination - now has become an authoritarian muppet show.

    How many of you supported Trump ? - And now has come for the "leaders" to ask big tech to censor. And this bitch is the alternative to Govey and Priti ? They are all the same.

    UK has become a human rights destruction center. You can forgive Eastern Europe ... they have mafia government. But you.. you are supposed to be the corner stone of democracy. And instead you have become a dictator breeding program. With the most disgusting, freedom hating officials I have seen in the UK.
    Bye ... send us a postcard from your new home country
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  8. #8

    Still gathering requirements...

    ronkeen is too good to be a permie


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    I would go further, vaccination should be compulsory. It's not about individual choice, it is about infecting other people if you don't get vaccinated. You say that "honestly I have lost all respect for the UK..." You are obviously not originally from the UK, so what is your home country?


    Because you are obviously uneducated. All constitutions forbid medical experiments on people, and since doctors have no idea how and why vaccines supposedly work ( this is a BBC quote" ) vaccines are experiment , and therefore you need to have a constitution change before you could consider something like that.

    So you see my point. You are uneducated.

  9. #9

    Double Godlike!

    Paddy is a fount of knowledge

    Paddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Plague Island
    Posts
    11,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronkeen View Post
    Because you are obviously uneducated. All constitutions forbid medical experiments on people, and since doctors have no idea how and why vaccines supposedly work ( this is a BBC quote" ) vaccines are experiment , and therefore you need to have a constitution change before you could consider something like that.

    So you see my point. You are uneducated.
    Both you posts are grossly incorrect regarding grammar. Furthermore you also make incorrect assertions and sweeping statements of which you have no knowledge. Given your poor command of English, it's a wonder how you got a working visa.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

  10. #10

    King of updation

    TestMangler - scorchio!

    TestMangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ardbeg, Isle Of Bute, Jock Land.
    Posts
    7,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    The trouble with expectations is that they always lead to disappointment
    You sound like my first wife......
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •