• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: Five Tory MPs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOOM: Five Tory MPs

...infected with Covid

Due to having a meeting with Boris.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    ...infected with Covid

Due to having a meeting with Boris.
    Let's hope it's not mild.

Comment

Oh well, at least their not pregnant.
      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
      Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

The meeting took place on Thursday where BJ invited MPs to have a meeting then tour of Downing Street.

Oh and No. 10 is Covid secure....

(Getting details of the radio - Tory MP now infected with coronavirus appeared in Commons day before meeting Prime Minister | The Scotsman)
        Last edited by SueEllen; 16 November 2020, 11:20.

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
          Oh well, at least their not pregnant.
          Doesn't stop BoJo from trying
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

So this government is telling us there is a lockdown, stay inside, wear masks, maintain social distancing and all that malarkey but they themselves are going about spreading the virus about.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I've seen Ikea cabinets with more intelligence and integrity than in number 10.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                So this government is telling us there is a lockdown, stay inside, wear masks, maintain social distancing and all that malarkey but they themselves are going about spreading the virus about.
                Not surprising though is it? I'd be more surprised if they actually followed their own rules. Oh well, let's see how they spin this one
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Not surprising though is it? I'd be more surprised if they actually followed their own rules. Oh well, let's see how they spin this one
                  You forgot that No. 10 as a workplace is apparently Covid secure.

Is the cabinet office considered a large employer? Regardless they should be reported to either the HSE or local council for breach of H&S regulations.

Comment

Working...
                  X