• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No mention of the Heathrow thistle?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No mention of the Heathrow thistle?

Hotels are being left in a 'stomach churning' state, Which? investigations reveals | Daily Mail Online

Hotels are being left in a 'stomach churning' state with blood, faeces and hair in unsanitised rooms, Which? investigations reveals, as Britannia hotel chain is ranked worst in UK for the EIGHTH year running

• Popular hotels are being left in a filthy state, a Which? investigation has found
    • Which? visited Britannia's hotels in Folkestone and Brighton earlier this year
    • The inspectors found blood, hair and faeces left in bedrooms between guests
    • Britannia has been voted the UK's worst hotel chain by Which? readers again
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Saw a report last year that mentioned TV Remote controls in hotels, dirtiest thing in the room.

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
      Saw a report last year that mentioned TV Remote controls in hotels, dirtiest thing in the room.
      Not when <insert CUK username of choice>'s mum stays.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
        Not when <insert CUK username of choice>'s mum stays.

Oi you will upset him!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Oi you will upset him!
          It's Ok, he's banned at the moment so can't respond
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
          X