• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good Law Project

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Law Project

Unpublished COVID-19 contracts - Good Law Project

Abingdon Health - Good Law Project

Operation Moonshot - Good Law Project

Procurement Case - Good Law Project

The US jeweller, the middleman, and the UK Government

More money awarded to a pest control company

I will be giving some money to support these cases against the criminal enterprise formally known as HMG

Last edited by _V_; 18 November 2020, 08:18.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

YLGOI

Comment

What does that mean?

Last time I posted an acronym I was instantly banned.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        Corruption in UK government

I will be giving some money to support these cases against the criminal enterprise known as the Conservative Party

FTFY
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The question arises, when will the media call this corruption?
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I just setup a monthly payment to pay towards these cases and others to be raised in the courts. It's the only way we, as tax payers, are going to find out the truth of what's really going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              The question arises, when will the media call this corruption?
              According to that website, many big companies are scared to publicly call out this govt and political party.

Comment

Have a play on My Little Crony...

My Little Crony
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Even the DM, quite surprised not to see Jennifer Acuri on there:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

More money for cronies and corruption: Boris Johnson pledges GBP16bn military spending spree | News | The Times but there isn't enough for libraries or, gasp, shock, horror, feeding poor people

Comment

Working...
                    X