• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: Food problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOOM: Food problems

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

What was its 'Use By' date?

And why is a mother feeding such rubbish to her young child?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

She will have to make do with whatever she can get after 31 Dec 2020
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Why are you showing a picture of a newspaper from 25th of August 2011?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post

It must have been caused by the b word! You know ow thick these remoaners are.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Probably busy cracking one off over the German kitchens advert and didn't notice the date.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Well spotted ...
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Because in about 6 weeks time, that is what you'll all be eating

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Because in about 6 weeks time, that is what you'll all be eating

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon

You stick with sauerkraut.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    You stick with sauerkraut.
                    At least it's fresh and doesn't have chlorine or genes in it which is what you'll be guzzling down shortly...

Comment

Working...
                    X