• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor lunches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor lunches

Former BBC Radio One DJ Charlie Sloth posts picture of GBP200,000 bill from luxury Dubai hotel | Daily Mail Online

‘Do you take credit?:’ Former BBC Radio One DJ Charlie Sloth posts picture of £200,000 bill after drink-fuelled night at luxury Dubai hotel

• DJ Charlie Sloth posted picture on Instagram of a hotel bill for 1,014,973 Dirham
    • Eye-watering bill, for Dubai's Five Palm Jumeirah hotel, equivalent to £208,453
    • Former BBC 1Xtra DJ is staying in Dubai hosting a residency at The Penthouse
    OOPs.

Who????
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

It's fake.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
      It's fake.

The DJ, his fame or the bill?

Comment

Fake advertising. DJ runs up pretend bill and it is shared to 1 billion people on social media.

Free advertising.
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Pfff. That's nothing. Try getting lumbered with the bar bill at a CUK xmas do like I did. LadyMuck drinks like a fish!

EDIT: Rainbow Daytona though. Not my bag but nice watch.
          Last edited by northernladuk; 18 November 2020, 10:36.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Pfff. That's nothing. Try getting lumbered with the bar bill at a CUK xmas do like I did. LadyMuck drinks like a fish!

What it come out of her gills?

Comment

Someone had a lot of cheap 'Pussy' whatever that is (I suspect #sexuallyrepressedvetran will be able to clarify that)
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

FTAOD, mine was all the LP

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Someone had a lot of cheap 'Pussy' whatever that is (I suspect #sexuallyrepressedvetran will be able to clarify that)

Thought that was your sort of thing #PayForBarmiesLapdance.

Comment

Working...
                  X