• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You lousy haggard

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    well we can see you are 'little' in the gimp suit - was it cold?
    I guess it's whatever you like to fantasise about. Not my business or problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I guess it's whatever you like to fantasise about. Not my business or problem.
      It will be if he decides to act it out!
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
        All power to her and her vagina
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Radio 1 won’t play The Pogues’ original Fairytale of New York, to protect its ‘particularly sensitive’ listeners.No doubt these are the people abused as kids by its DJs in the 70s and 80s.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Radio 1 won’t play The Pogues’ original Fairytale of New York, to protect its ‘particularly sensitive’ listeners.No doubt these are the people abused as kids by its DJs in the 70s and 80s.
            Is there anyone older than 20 who listens to Radio 1?
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Is there anyone older than 20 who listens to Radio 1?

Yeah their DJs.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X