• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fantasy Fund Manager

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy Fund Manager

Rather less risky than Scooter trying to incite people to bet their illgotten gains on a whim, why not sign up for this instead?

Financial Markets Hub - The Telegraph

You do have to be a ToryGraph subscriber but that should only set you back £1 a month if you time the sign up right.

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Rather less risky than Scooter trying to incite people to bet their illgotten gains on a whim, why not sign up for this instead?

Financial Markets Hub - The Telegraph

You do have to be a ToryGraph subscriber but that should only set you back £1 a month if you time the sign up right.
    Or use a chrome plugin [emoji12]
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Please don't attract you know who back to post more "charts"
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        Please don't attract you know who back to post more "charts"
        Hasn't he done a runner? He's gone very quiet since the news of the vaccines sent the FTSE100 upwards
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Hasn't he done a runner? He's gone very quiet since the news of the vaccines sent the FTSE100 upwards
          I've just noticed he's gone. Either he finally took the hint, or his FTSE PUT was real and all his assets have been repossessed.

I suspect the latter, as I saw his charting tools available on eBay.

Etch-A-Sketch Drawing Toy | eBay

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
            I've just noticed he's gone. Either he finally took the hint, or his FTSE PUT was real and all his assets have been repossessed.

I suspect the latter, as I saw his charting tools available on eBay.

Etch-A-Sketch Drawing Toy | eBay
            Took some time to get into his head but he's finally realised he can't sell his 'skills' to people on here. I still hope the Put was all made up as I'd rather someone on here not lose £250k but he told so many lies then who knows?
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

So I invested my virtual £100k in randomly picked stocks the software recommends. Much the same tactic as taken with Fantasy Football, which I failed to come last at even when I left injured people on my team.

Comment

Working...
              X