• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Priti a bully?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for a rebrand - Homeland Security perhaps?

Comment

https://assets.publishing.service.go..._Secretary.pdf
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Bully Priti Patel's Home Office has sacked 12 staff in two years - for bullying - Mirror Online
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Yesterday it emerged the report into her conduct found she told civil servants they were “f***ing useless”.
          I can see why she as a politician is in trouble - she told the truth.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It's not what you say it's how you say it.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              It's not what you say it's how you say it.

Decades ago I did lots of work in government departments and public sector some of the staff were so incompetent or radical I have no idea why they weren't fired on the spot. My tongue was usually bitten raw by the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Decades ago I did lots of work in government departments and public sector some of the staff were so incompetent or radical I have no idea why they weren't fired on the spot. My tongue was usually bitten raw by the end of the day.
                Did they hire you out of incompetence or because of a radical commitment to giving cretins employment opportunities?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Did they hire you out of incompetence or because of a radical commitment to giving cretins employment opportunities?

I didn't work for them directly (I would have gone insane) my employer hired me as tech support and I then did the complicated stuff the installers couldn't do on site. I did work with most of the market makers and the big name companies in the 80s & 90s plus travelled the world fixing issues.

Comment

Working...
                  X