• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Priti a bully?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Where do you work - would you like it if your client gave you a new "boss" who spent all day bullying you or would you leave at the first opportunity.
    Bullying is great if it happens to someone else so I can feel better about myself

- Churchill
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      She's a nasty piece of work.
      She's not that pleasant!
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

She's amoral, repugnant and lacks anything resembling British values.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Aw, upsetting the snowflakes is she?
          Hmmm, interesting. So you think bullying in the workplace is OK and those who complain are snowflakes? You really do have issues fella.

Comment

deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
              deleted
              Not sure you can delete her .... best we can hope for is sent to the back benches

Comment

Can we rename this thread?

Weak sexist men who don't like strong women.
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                  If it was Priti in full dominatrix mode, I'd take a rate cut
                  Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                  Can we rename this thread?

Weak sexist men who don't like strong women.
                  Alternatively:

Weak men who like to be dominated by women
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Where do you work - would you like it if your client gave you a new "boss" who spent all day bullying you or would you leave at the first opportunity.
                    Is this boss Jewish? Churchill won't work for Jewish people. Churchill thinks Jewish people are just in it for themselves and see non-Jewish people as just there to be used.

Comment

I don't think it's about her being a 'strong woman' and therefore she's suffering the male patriarchy beating her down. However, without the full publication of the report, all we can do is speculate based on the snippets, selectively chosen, that have been released.

Comment

Working...
                      X