• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rep harvesting thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MF is the only poster who has ever negatively repped me. Funny that, but he never had much to say when we'd had dinner together on two occasions? Must be more careful who I dine with in future...
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
      MF is the only poster who has ever negatively repped me. Funny that, but he never had much to say when we'd had dinner together on two occasions? Must be more careful who I dine with in future...

Did he put out?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

MF is the only poster who has ever negatively repped me...
        Not true!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          BITD I still giggle at the 'helpful' add-on scripts posted by one of the regulars that was a quicker way to discover who repped you, only to fiddle the reports to show MF as the poster for 1 in every 5 negative reps.

It was a little while before we discovered what was going on...
          So MF was innocent?

Comment

MF is the only poster who has ever negatively repped me. Funny that, but he never had much to say when we'd had dinner together on two occasions?
            Because his mouth was always full?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Not true!

nob
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Ziggy - thanks for neg rep, too....double-nob!

Comment

Working...
                X