• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official GBBO 2020 final thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not long to go now.....
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I called it wrong but not as wrong as Laura

Comment

If anything, the final proved how bad Laura is at baking. She has had a meltdown in pretty much every episode

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          If anything, the final proved how bad Laura is at baking. She has had a meltdown in pretty much every episode

Makes for good TV.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Even the article trying to talk up the final couldn't find a way to stop it sounding super dull. A highlight apparently being when someone said someone's grenache was 'good'. Wow.

The wife watches some Netflix show called Make it Fake it or something which is far better.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I don't understand how Laura, who has not once learnt from her mistakes throughout the entire series, made it to the final.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I don't understand how Laura, who has not once learnt from her mistakes throughout the entire series, made it to the final.
                With the help of some crocodile tears. I think that custard slice in the final was worst effort ever.

Comment

Pretty sure peter won it cos he was such a nice kiddo

Dave was just an unmemorable boring bloke. His final cake and technical were supreme and without any politics he should have won. But he was just so boring.

Comment

Working...
                  X