The official GBBO 2020 final thread The official GBBO 2020 final thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1

    Super poster

    fullyautomatix is NOT a disguised employee

    fullyautomatix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Gaul
    Posts
    4,937

    Default The official GBBO 2020 final thread

    So it has come down to two guys and one woman. Personally I think Peter should win this at a canter. The others are no match for him. But I am gutted Little and Hermine are out. Two of the most talented bakers this year. In fact Little going has completely tuned me out of this years bake off.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

  2. #2

    Nice But Dim

    DaveB is a fount of knowledge

    DaveB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    20,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    So it has come down to two guys and one woman. Personally I think Peter should win this at a canter. The others are no match for him. But I am gutted Little and Hermine are out. Two of the most talented bakers this year. In fact Little going has completely tuned me out of this years bake off.
    So much so that you can't even remember her name properly
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

  3. #3

    Super poster

    fullyautomatix is NOT a disguised employee

    fullyautomatix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Gaul
    Posts
    4,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    So much so that you can't even remember her name properly
    Bloody autocorrect
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

  4. #4

    More fingers than teeth

    ladymuck has reached the peak. Play again?

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13,005

    Default

    Spoilers!

  5. #5

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    58,598

    Default

    Mods close this thread and ban blatant _V_ related sockie for violation of “the Official” rules

  6. #6

    Double Godlike!

    Mordac is always on top

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    10,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Mods close this thread and ban blatant _V_ related sockie for violation of “the Official” rules
    Oh Dear...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  7. #7

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak is always on top

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    20,936

    Default

    I loved Lottie too (FYI your autocorrect is crap...)
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

  8. #8

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    58,598

    Default


  9. #9

    Super poster

    fullyautomatix is NOT a disguised employee

    fullyautomatix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Gaul
    Posts
    4,937

    Default

    I think there was a conspiracy from Hollywood to get rid of Lottie. Clearly he loves Peter
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

  10. #10

    Double Godlike!

    Mordac is always on top

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    10,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I think there was a conspiracy from Hollywood to get rid of Lottie. Clearly he loves Peter
    Was Lottie too old for him, you think?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •