• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So this is what Trump is afraid off...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    Boris is a fool and a charlatan, but he isn't going to court any time soon.
    Yes he will be going for sure - divorce, super injunction etc...

Comment

It's been a while since we've had a 'not in the public's interest' reason for dropping an investigation into dodgy people. Maybe we'll get two in the next year for Trump and Bozo.

For sure neither will be doing any jail time. Worst case, they delay/drag out any legalities until the perp is in the ground. See also the case against Prince Andrew...

Jail is for the plebs.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Given the circumstances, using the first people he could get hold of for PPE deals was most sensible thing to do.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Yes he will be going for sure - divorce, super injunction etc...
          He's already been in court for those hence never answering the question "How many children do you have?"
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            He's already been in court for those hence never answering the question "How many children do you have?"
            It's too specific question for the pathological liar.

Comment

You are starting a lot of threads lately. Been laid-off? Did boyfriend dump you? Prison?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                You are starting a lot of threads lately. Been laid-off? Did boyfriend dump you? Prison?
                Due to the Covid situation I have more time to post drivel.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Boil your head!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Due to the Covid situation I have more time to post drivel.
                    The vaccine can't come soon enough...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Of all the chat up lines I've heard, that is pretty rubbish mate. You'll be asking her if she comes here often next
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X