Covid rules disregarded Covid rules disregarded
Posts 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Double Godlike!

    Paddy is a fount of knowledge

    Paddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Plague Island
    Posts
    11,417

    Default Covid rules disregarded

    There seems to be a pattern here

    Covid rules 'disregarded' as Swale becomes worst-hit area

    Covid rules '''disregarded''' as Swale becomes worst-hit area - BBC News


    EU Referendum local results - S - BBC News
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

  2. #2

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    28,675

    Default

    Reasonable to assume that disregarding Covid rules and voting for Brexit have a common cause of poor educational achievement.

  3. #3

    King of updation

    TestMangler - scorchio!

    TestMangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ardbeg, Isle Of Bute, Jock Land.
    Posts
    7,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Reasonable to assume that disregarding Covid rules and voting for Brexit have a common cause of poor educational achievement.
    <vetran>

    I don't know what 'poor educational achievement' means but I won't be following any fake-virus rules. Typical remoaner project fear.

    </vetran>
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

  4. #4

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    33,712

    Default

    Now I've got a decent one, I'm finding a mask is quite handy as the weather gets cold. Quite cosy
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  5. #5

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    58,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TestMangler View Post
    <vetran>

    I dont know what 'poor educational achievement' means but I won't be following any fake-virus rules. Typical remoaner project fear.

    </vetran>
    FTFY

  6. #6

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran has reached the peak. Play again?

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    37,231

    Default

    good to see you saddos are still obsessed with making tulip up about me.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  7. #7

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    28,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    good to see you clever meanies are still obsessed with mocking my cretinsism.
    FTFY

  8. #8

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    58,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    good to see you saddos are still obsessed with making tulip up about me.
    It's

  9. #9

    Double Godlike!

    Paddy is a fount of knowledge

    Paddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Plague Island
    Posts
    11,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    It's
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

  10. #10

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is always on top

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    19,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    Now I've got a decent one, I'm finding a mask is quite handy as the weather gets cold. Quite cosy
    I think you should have more than one, you know you should wash it after every use? Or are you only going out once a week?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •