• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it too late for...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it too late for...

For those of you who dream of turning left, but never have, here's your chance to buy a bit of the real contractor's life.

https://www.whatabuy.co.uk/british-airways/first
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

"The service is unavailable."

Site's admin is suity?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      "The service is unavailable."

Site's admin is suity?

Nah they have banned WTFH again.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The site was fine first thing this morning after seeing this in the Head For Points email. I don't fly long haul fancy class with BA as there's better airlines (or there were in the before time) for that. Swiss were excellent and I am very much looking forward to being able to indulge myself in their suite of lounges at Zurich again.

Comment

What an awful website.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Oh dear.

Comment

Slightly off-topic
              A family friend aviation fanatic bought one of the seatbelt/no smoking signs from a decom BA 747 which I have just finished mounting in a plinth as a table ornament- the main issue was the bulbs are 28v but I managed to get working with an old 20v Lenovo laptop power supply I had spare

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                What an awful website.
                I know right! Browsed a couple of other pages thinking what on earth is this website all about? Went to the home page to see if there was an explanation and lo and behold...

So, you might be thinking who on earth is Whatabuy.co.uk and what's it all about? Well wonder no longer! Whatabuy.co.uk loves all things stylish, high quality and at a great value. In fact Whatabuy.co.uk is so obsessed with things we would want to buy ourselves that we realized why not share our ever growing range of top brands, new release and all time favorite products with the world wide consumer. We all love our products and we hope you do too!
                Surely if they know people wonder this and they have to explain it then their business model is seriously flawed. Read all that and I still don't have a clue. Stuff they would buy themselves? a treat for yourself, a gift for a loved one?

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

For people who prefer the oilier bits;

Shop | Plane Reclaimers

They're based out of the former RAF base at St Athan and are doing a load of the BA 747 dismantling.

Comment

Lufthansa, and possibly other airlines, do some 'upcycling' of their old crap:

https://www.worldshop.eu/en/category...?p=_t0gNjJPPRY

https://www.worldshop.eu/en/category...?p=QxXic8YuvO4

My boss in the USA was going to buy me one of the onboard trolley bars for the home office but I opted for a Marshall Amp fridge instead, a bit cheaper as it goes...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X