• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2000 + asylum seekers lied about their age

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    They'd probably "Do an AtW"*.

*"Do an AtW" - to run away to another country that doesn't enforce military service.
    ouch!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just because you're seeking asylum doesn't mean you're not vain.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

They'd probably "Do an AtW"*.

*"Do an AtW" - to run away to another country that doesn't enforce military service.
        So that would solve the problem, no?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          So that would solve the problem, no?
          Indeed, when are you leaving?
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Indeed, when are you leaving?
            Might do, maybe go to Israel, serve few years, then join Mossad and spend some quality time hunting big mouth anti-semies tulips

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Ask anyone whose worked with refugees for the last few decades and they will tell you that they had suspicions about some people but could do SFA.
              Ah, the Jimmy Saville excuse.

The world is crawling over the EU to get to blighty as they know it's full of meek 'not my problem' 'not looking can't see it' types that will give them an easy time.

Asylum seekers. France isn't that bad they have to flee it and risk drowning in the channel. Gimmigrants looking for a free ride more like.

Build a wall along the channel. Trump was right. Will keep out the EU fishing thieves too.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                Ah, the Jimmy Saville excuse.

The world is crawling over the EU to get to blighty as they know it's full of meek 'not my problem' 'not looking can't see it' types that will give them an easy time.
                No they aren't. Most want to go to Germany or the US out of Western nations. Others just go to the nearest safe company.

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                Asylum seekers. France isn't that bad they have to flee it and risk drowning in the channel. Gimmigrants looking for a free ride more like.

Build a wall along the channel. Trump was right. Will keep out the EU fishing thieves too.
                Nah they believe that France is a more racist country according to our Home Secretary. - Channel crossings: Priti Patel tells MPs migrants believe France is a ‘racist country’ after 1,000 arrive in 10 days | The Independent | The Independent
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                X